- Is to help make the transition to Sweden as smooth as possible for all New Zealanders and friends of New Zealand
- To provide a social network for every New Zealander and friends of New Zealand in Sweden.
- To assist New Zealanders and friends of New Zealand with issues relating to living in Sweden
- To provide a useful resource for New Zealanders and friends of New Zealand living or intending to live in Sweden
- To promote the interest of New Zealand in Sweden.
- Provide opportunities for New Zealanders and other friends of in New Zealand to joining in activities of a mutual interest.
- Promote, support and make opportunities for activities of common interest, social gatherings, discussions and meetings.
- Promote, support and make opportunities for activities that encourage people to visit, gain experience and work in New Zealand or Sweden.
- Promote, support and make opportunities for activities that promote good relations
To Qualify For Membership:
- Men or woman who possess New Zealand citizenship.
- Swedish citizenship and has been a resident in New Zealand for a minimum period of 6 months.
- Swedish citizenship that shows they have a significant connection to New Zealand.
- Business, profession, financial or activity which shows a significant connection between Sweden and New Zealand.
- Organisations having a significant connection between Sweden and New Zealand, including corporate bodies and partnerships.
- Any other person, company, partnership or organisation that can have a positive effect on the Aotearoa Inn Network in Sweden.