How To Create An Event
The events page of the network website has been design for registered members to be invited, confirm if they are attending an event and for registered members to create there own events and invite members to join.
- Encourage people to register as a member to view events
- Encourage members to confirm if they are attending a network event and promote the event to friends and family
- Encourage members to create their own events and invite current members and encourage non members to join and register an interest in the event. (Your event could be to arrange a social tennis game, squash game, practicing Swedish or another language. You can decide!!)
- Go to the event page http://www.kiwisinn.com/sweden/network/events
- Click on “Create an Event” button
- Fill in the required fields
Event date and start / end time
Event public notes
Event private notes
Link to flyer or image
Click reminder – yes or no
Click “Create Event and Continue
- Click reminder – yes or no
- Click “Create Event and Continue
Next Section Events Directory
- Select you events Privacy Option
- Group/Forum link for you event (Select a group from the drop down menu)
- Sociable Share Yes or No
- Your Avatar
- Browse and upload your Avatar
- Click Finish
- You have just added your first event!!
Make Changes To Your Event
- Go to the events page http://www.kiwisinn.com/sweden/network/events
- Select your event
- You can view the details of your event on the first page
- Location through google maps
- Link to a promotional flyer
- View members attending
- Send invites
- Admin of your Event by clicking the admin button
In the admin section you can change all the information about your event and even upload a new Avator
You can delete your event in the admim panel.
So now there is nothing stopping you from creating your own events, pub nights, language evenings, sports meets ups.
Get you friends to join and start planning some great events all over Sweden.